Thursday, August 04, 2005

Creeping Out Of YOUR Shell??

So here is a recent comment on my "So Much For Sisters" post.

Darbi, if you're talking to me, I'm sorry you feel the way you do. I was there for you when you needed someone. I was always there for you. I'm sorry you lost your job. But it wasn't my doing. You should know that. I wish you well and know that you'll come out on top.

I get the feeling that this is probably Sister 99 ... the person that this post references.

I figure I will just address this comment really quick. Yes, you WERE there for me when I needed someone. You were there for me often. But when it came right down to it, you were NOT there for me when I needed you the most. When did I need you the most? When YOU needed ME. As much of a friend as you always were to me, you denied me the chance to be yours. When your life got turned upside down and you needed some counsel, you retreated. You didn't call and you didn't return phone calls. You hid. You're still hiding. Except for this small message you haven't made any contact at all with me or Sister. We miss you a lot and we're really hurt by the way that you just ditched us like you did.

I never said that it was your doing that I lost my job. Thanks for your concern. I WILL come out on top. I will come out better than ever thanks to the support of my genuine friends and my wonderful family.

You were a dear friend and I'll miss you. I wish you all the best. I'm just sorry I won't be there to see you to it.

Darbi



1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I don't think I've ever been referred to as Sister 99. But I still care about you and hope everything turns out well for you. This isn't Nicole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com