Friday, July 15, 2005

It's a Lazy Day

It's dark out because of the clouds, there's a soft patter of raindrops on my window, it's cool, and it's wonderful. Except for the fact that it's 7 in the morning and I am at work instead of curled up under a blanket with my sweetie. :-D

The weather is supposed to stay like this, though, and it is Friday. In 7 hours and 40 minutes I can head back home. We worked hard on Wednesday, played very hard last night, and so I hope we can just rest tonight. I hope this weather holds, and my lovely nekkid tater is up for some snuggling when I get home.

We've got the whole rest of the weekend to be productive and clean up after last night, right?

Takin' it easy and hopin' the day flies,
Darbi

2 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truth or Dare......

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Monkey Boy said...

*wink* I got to sleep in ...it was niiiiice *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com