Friday, July 08, 2005

The 5, 6, 7, 8's

You know the Vonage commercial. EVERYone knows the Vonage commercial. So...sing along!


WOO hooo, WOO hoo hoo...WOO hooo, WOO hoo hoo!!!!!!!

In the midst of all the shit... I get a call from my lawyer. The decree should be written up today. Once I sign off on it and if the ex signs off on it, I should be able to be DIVORCED sooooon! Possibly before the end of the month!! Even if he doesn't sign off on it right away it should be SOOOOOOON.

WOO hooo, WOO hoo hoo...WOO hooo, WOO hoo hoo!!!!!!!

I'm doin' my "Yay for Divorce" happy dance!

*wiggle, wiggle...shake, shake*

Plus, the rain brought some cooler weather so I will be out on my bicycle enjoying it tonight!

Yay!

It's FRIDAY...I get off work in less than 3 hours, and it is a GREAT day!

...assuming we don't blow ourselves up...

...fucking kangaroos...

BIG smile on my face,
Darbi (SOON to be HAMILTON!!)

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so can I say it now.....

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!1 :P

Just kidding.
I have never been happier to share in the joy of someone else. I am elated that you are so happy--finally. It's been a long, long time coming, and you deserve it.

I love you,
Robyn

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Darbi said...

Hardy hardy frickin' har!!!!

:-D

Say it all you want! One day maybe I'll start listening...maybe not! ;-)

I love YOU!!!!!!!!!!1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com