Tuesday, July 26, 2005

So Much For "Sisters"

You hurt me sooooo bad.

You hurt me professionally and worse, you hurt me personally. I thought we were closer than this. I thought we were better friends. I might care a little more that I think that some of the decisions you are making right now are REALLY FUCKING DUMB except it seems that I'm learning now that our friendship wasn't nearly as open and honest as I thought it was. So why should I care what kinds of decisions you're making now when our friendship was really not much to you at all?

You've reminded me why I used to have such a hard time letting other women into my life. Sister came along and showed me that other women can be wonderful and genuine friends. My guard was down when you came on the scene. I let you in too soon and too easily, it seems.

I'm sad, angry, and upset. At you. AT YOU. I don't get this way easily, but feeling betrayed works it out of me pretty quick.

All I ever was to you was a friend. Friendship was all I ever wanted in return.

Fuck.
You.
Very.
Much.

7 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch. That sucks. Hang in there, sweetie.

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree.. Why did you do this? What is the reasoning for hurting so many people? Not only Sister, but myself and someone else. How could you? There consequences for everything. Remember pay back is tenfold... I don't love people easily... I don't let people see my true side.. Like Sister I let you in.. I loved you.. I am angry and hurt but most importantly I am disappointed in you.. I thought better of you

Stormynight1973

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Charlene said...

Dear Darbi
I am so sorry to hear you got hurt by a close friend. I am here if you ever need to talk to me about it as you and Chris were for me. As a friend (you) once told me... Patience will bring good friends your way again....I hope things get better :)

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Darbi said...

Thanks everybody. As hurt as I am I know it will pass. Life is good. I just needed to vent a little bit! :-) I still have so many wonderful people in my life that I'm thankful for. Yall are all included.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger L said...

wow, darbi.
this sounds almost exactly like something i wrote to a so called "friend" not too long ago. it hurts so badly when women screw you over. it's like -women! we are supposed to be in this together. fucked up. i hope it all works out. i'll be thinking of you.
larisa~

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger The Merry Widow said...

BLAH!!! Hate when that happens...you work so hard to create a neat little protective shell around your heart and just when you think it's safe to let someone in, they have to go and put a big crack in the heart you've worked so hard to protect. Hang in there, Darbi. I have some superglue on me if you need it.

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darbi, if you're talking to me, I'm sorry you feel the way you do. I was there for you when you needed someone. I was always there for you. I'm sorry you lost your job. But it wasn't my doing. You should know that. I wish you well and know that you'll come out on top.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com