Thursday, July 07, 2005

Not. Helping.

Okay...so I'm panicking over little stuff that is insignificant. However, I generally can find a reasonable thought in my brain someplace to keep control. There is no real threat to me or anyone that I know or love.

Until now.

London is blowing up. Nothing to the extent of the 9/11 blast here in the U.S. but still frightening. It seems to be directed towards Blair's participation in the G8 summit. The leader of our nation is there as well. Is it just a matter of time before the explosions begin here? Where will they target? Who? And when?

I dreamed that it rained last night and woke up this morning and it had. I didn't get a chance to go outside and be in it. I wish I had.

Trying to keep it together,
Darbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com