Monday, July 18, 2005

Cowards

So this post is going to be something of a rant and rave about cowards. I'm not talking simply about people who are afraid ... lots of people are afraid of things. I'm completely terrified of sharks, myself. This week sucks as all of the ads for Shark Week are running on the net. I opened up The Smoking Gun today and an ad played at the top that showed these HUGE frickin' scary sharks jumping thru the air. I almost shit myself. I was so terrified I couldn't get my mouse to scroll down on the screen. And every time I opened my eyes it was still there. It was terrible.
But back to my original post ... cowards. The real ones. The people who do stupid, chickenshit things that hurt other people. The people who jump on to read and criticize other peoples lives, but aren't brave enough to open themselves up the same way.

First thing. I found out today about a really horrible injustice. There is a woman out there who is abusing the identity of the one person who should be the MOST important person of her entire life. She's abusing her power over this person for her own selfish gain. She spends her days stirring shit in the lives of other people instead of cleaning up the shit in her own life ... cleaning it up so that she's no longer screwing up the life of this beautiful, innocent girl. I want so badly to call her on her stupid bullshit. I want so badly to do something to hurt her. But I can't do that. So I did the small thing that I could, and hope that karma will come back and bite the bitch's ass.


Secondly...I'm going to bitch a little bit about this blogging phenomenon. When I first started reading blogs I felt almost ashamed to read them...knowing that these people were opening them up for me completely and I was not doing the same. So I started blogging as soon as I could get going. I went to all of the blogs that I read regularly and posted comments including my own blog address. Tit for tat. Especially in a case where I might comment negatively on their blog, to one of their friends, or to a group of people that they are involved with. If I am going to talk shit about their thoughts, I am at least going to at least show them that I am not too cowardly to open up my own. I think that if you can dish it out, fucking take it.

My last bitch for the evening is bullshitters. If you're gonna bullshit at least be good at it. At least make it BELIEVEABLE!! There's something to be said when a true, good bullshitter wastes some of my time. But those people who start pulling the craziest shit out of their ass then ....well that's just dumb. Don't waste my time. When you're out on a limb, trying to push a button or two, but have NOTHING to go on ... don't just start making shit up. I'm more intelligent than that. Come the fuck on.

And with that...three bitches...my blog is done. These aren't things that I'm actually and actively pissed about, just things that are bugging the back of my mind. Little itches like the mosquito bites on my leg. I'll scratch them or blog them, and then forget. It's movie time with my darlin'!

Have a LOVELY evening, everybody. And to all of those cowards out there - fuck right the fuck off, wouldja?

:-p
Darbi

3 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Jessie B said...

Hi Darbi! I've read your blog many times, haven't posted often! Sometimes it just feels good to get things off your chest I find.

Actually, I was wondering if you knew where Nicole's blog went? (agent99) I try to go to it but get a 'file not found' bloggers thing. Hope she is Alright!

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LEARN HOW TO SPELL, IDIOT

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous mssharat123 said...

you who cowards are people like tammi, and spreadable bitch, of basketball wives. how they just try to bully the weak, well bully me i will show you a thing or two. check out dish&pics on youtube@mssharat123. check it out real dirt dishing on reality tv show personalities. basketball wives and so on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com