Monday, December 13, 2004

Whimsicality

Yes...it is a real word. And I thought it had a nice ring to it.
Lots of others did, too, you'll find if you Google it. There...see now you don't even have to. I did all the hard work for you.

I am feeling pretty whimsical today though...so I thought I'd go for it with my blog.

There's a silly little feeling that's been stirred up inside of me today. I can't really put a specific finger on it but I have a feeling the closest thing I could come to it is whimsical. I'm giddily happy for no good reason other than things are going good. But they're not going TOO good... which is an awesome feeling. I am really happy with my life at the moment - a perfect balance between joys and trials. This feeling brings a lovely contentment that's both comfortable and exciting. I look forward to every passing minute because whatever comes, good or bad, will simply be life - my life - and therefore wonderful. I want to do everything, talk to everyone, and just experience the world without fear today. I am not afraid, nervous, or apprehensive.

If I can just hang on to this feeling, this happy mental state, good things will definitely be coming this week. I feel very a great karmic run coming...

:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com