Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Double-Fun Wednesday

Well...it's Wednesday and it's going to be a great day. I'll have my usual Cafe trip tonight - but before that I'm doing Happy Hour with some other folks that I work with. Good friends, good times! My Daily Love horoscope says:
"It's a great time to start new flings. If there's nobody on your radar right now, stretch your wings and find some new place to check out the hotties. "
So maybe tonight I can find someone new and lovely to spend a little time with. There's one guy who is going who I've never really considered as a potential "interest" but I'm starting to look at him differently these days. I think there's a really cool guy somewhere hiding underneath his uptight and slightly geekish exterior. We'll see where it goes - I'll let you know tomorrow!
I am not going to have time to stop home so I brought clothes to change into after work with all of my packing for a usual Wednesday night sleeping over. The biggest problem - I couldn't decide WHAT to wear so I brought a few different possibilities. I'm going to sit around here all day and wonder what to wear tonight. I brought the following:
Shirts -
  • a small, pink Go Go's concert tee from their UK Tour in 1981 with ripped, asymmetrical seams. Pros - damn trendy and cute. Cons - a little small and tight and could be chilly
  • A black Smashing Pumpkins concert t-shirt. Pros - loose, comfy, and classic. Cons - could be more casual than I'm going for
  • a nice linen sleeveless shirt that dips down in the front showing a little clevage (yeah baby!). Pros - balanced between sexy and comfy. Cons - maybe a little too tame

Pants -

  • a pair of grey khaki long capris. Look great with my black belt.
  • jeans, that dark classic blue denim - also look great with my belt

Pretty much any shirt/pant combination would be acceptable so this is my big dilemma for the day. Anybody got any ideas?

5 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For F&H, jeans and Linen shirt, show a bit of cleavish for geeky guy. SP Tee for the Cafe.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Darbi said...

You know you guys are going to have to start identifying yourselves a little better on here, damn it! I THINK I know who posted that...but I'm not sure...
hmmmmm..... :-D

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll identify myself from now on. It was little ole me - Carmilla

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Darbi said...

;-D That's what I figgered! You were one of the few that knew the location of the shindig!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Darbi said...

...and for those of you keeping score I wore the sleeveless linen shirt with jeans all night. It was SO farking warm outside on a Wednesday night in December - ridiculous. I've gotten used to no more snow, but geez, can it dip below 65 most nights?? I was actually TOO warm at once point when I was dancing and hulaing with no sleeves and bare feet! EEEEEeeeeek!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com