Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Silly obsessions

I am thinking this afternoon about silly obsessions...so I thought I'd post really quick about them.

1. HAIR - Randy - the cute contractor here at work SHAVED HIS HEAD. I cried.... Why did that affect me so much? I've probably shed more tears over cut hair than I care to admit to. Boys, men, guys, whatever you want to call yourselves - please, please, please don't cut your hair!!

2. LOL - Okay - I've carried on a lot of IM conversations throughout the day today and people always use "lol". I just don't use it. I'm a "lol holdout". I will type "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" until the frickin' cows come home. I will type it for as long as I happen to be laughing if I really get good and going, but I will NOT use "lol". Why do I resist? Who knows...just one of those things I guess...



(And now I will take a moment to pat myself on the back. My first post in who-knows-how-long that didn't involve Chris or sex! Yay me!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com