Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hi Y'all!!

So I'm just doing another quick check-in to update everybody.

Last weekend was the first weekend of the Faire and Chris and I had an absolute BLAST. I like my work schedule and what I'm doing even more than I thought I would so it's awesome!

Come on out and see me some weekend, wouldja... I get off at 5 which leaves plenty of time for you to buy me a drink! Ha!

Check out this guy. www.leaderguy.com
He looks to be a litte *off* but he's dang cute and has a sweet ride. I invited him to meet me out at Faire. If he shows up, I'll just die! What a cutie. Kind of reminds me of Chris...only Chris doesn't talk to aliens. Maybe he should. Apparently believing in aliens gives you an even schweeter ride. :-D

Anyway - I'm off to do some more work. Y'all have fun and live life.

Love,
Darbi

2 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sister, Love Ya.. miss Ya...

Call me when you can...

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh where oh where can my best friend be....
Had a dream that you were in last night---NO, not like that!....anyways, made me miss you more than I already did. I'd call you if I had a number to call you at! Hope all is well. Talk to you soon, hopefully XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com