Saturday, August 13, 2005

This is Weird...

Okay. So after my post wondering if Sister99 was coming around and commenting on my blog I get *this* comment today:

No, I don't think I've ever been referred to as Sister 99. But I still care about you and hope everything turns out well for you. This isn't Nicole.

Nicole, or Sister99, as I called her in my blog to help shield her identity somewhat, was who I was referring to in my "Sisters" post. I truly thought that was her that left the comment on that post. I guess it wasn't.

So, the question remains. Who is this anonymous commenter? Show yourself. Give it up. Why be scared? You already know that you are not the person who pissed me off so bad. So who are you?

*******************

By the way, on a personal note, I started my new job yesterday. It was AWESOME! I am going to love it. This job was made for me. I'll write more later.

Darbi

7 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger L said...

oh wow, you got a new job. yay! i'm still working on getting one.
xoxo

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger The Merry Widow said...

YOU GOT A NEW JOB?!? CONGRATULATIONS!!! I need to stop by sometime this week for some much needed lawn sitting and catching up!!!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Darbi said...

Ahhh... that's better. Someone's always finding a new and fun way to spam, huh? If this keeps up I'm going to have to turn off anonymous comment posting.... *sigh*

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is about time you all got over it and got on with the rest of your lives!!! We all know in life there are some people you can rely on and some you can't. Just consider her one of the one's you can't!!!! MOVE ON!!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Darbi said...

I agree ... and I have. Thanks for your concern though. *smiling and nodding*

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sister, wrong person you were thinking of Agent 99 but it was....Sister R... It just hit me. I can hear her say those words to you... I hope I am right. I want her to know... We aren't mad at her..

Wanna know something?

I miss you so much... I love you too... God, I can't wait until Sunday... I am counting the days down... Love you

Cosmo K.

M.

Stormynight1973

Pick a name... I answer to all.. LOL

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sister R? Yep. I love you guys and worry about how you are doing. I'm so proud of you, Darbi! You are going to do great in your new job. As for Anonymous...I want everything to be good for you, too! You deserve it. Don't let them get to you. You're better than they are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com