Tuesday, March 29, 2005

What to say about today...

I clicked on the "New Post" option with the hopes that once this screen popped up inspiration would arrive.

It hasn't...

yet...

Hmm....well crap.

I had another really weird dream last night - very vivid. I don't remember QUITE as much about it as I did the last one, but this one didn't seem to be nearly as symbolic. Plus when I woke up from it the option to cuddle up with Chris a little more outranked the option of getting up to write the whole thing down. The dream involved me and my roommates at a Fairfield Inn. For whatever-the-fuck reason there were big scary dolphins in the pool. The dolphins kept jumping out of the water trying to get things out of peoples' socks (no one wore shoes, but everyone had socks on). The dolphins weren't particularly menacing, just massively huge and a little intimidating as they flung themselves out of the water and nipped at people's toes. Buddy and I both were "attacked" and I got a cut on my foot from one of the dolphins.

THEN (as if this dream needed to get any weirder) there were tornados. Lots and lots of very black tornados. And more than that the tornados seemed to be conscious beings - aware of our locations in the hotel and they seemed to be actually hunting us down. I ran from one on one side of the hotel and went to Carmilla on the opposite side. I yelled at her that there were tornados and that we needed to get to an interior room (heard this enough as I was growing up in Tornado Alley). Just as we were trying to run away another tornado formed outside the window that she was next to and this one blew out the window before we could get away. The tornado started sucking her out and she grabbed me. I grabbed something that was attached to a wall and held on. The alarm went off and I woke up. Creepy weird...

Perhaps this is all just some weird after-effect of the Pepperoni Pizza Hot Pocket I had for dinner...


Besides just feeling weird after such an offbeat dream last night I am very expectant today. Expectant of what, I don't know. I just have that anxious feeling. If I were the lovely artistic type I would paint a picture. The picture would be of a long sidewalk with a tall fence to the left. Behind the fence would be a thick screen of very tall trees. But coming up soon at the end of the sidewalk there is a left turn. There is a blurry shadow of something just beyond the corner that falls out over the sidewalk in front of me. I'm just cruising this silly sidewalk wondering what is around the corner - getting closer and more curious with every passing step. I don't know what is coming - I don't know if it is good, bad, or indifferent. But I just know that something is on its way. Once I figure out what it is, I'll let you know.

Not a very inspired post today, but interesting. Just a little rambling writing to help me kill some time...

Expecting something...
Darbi

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger L said...

i had a weird dream last night too. it was about a stalker. i woke up mega scared and freaked out. i promise i will write back to your email! this week school kicked my ass to the floor.
xxooo
larisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com