Monday, March 28, 2005

Expect the Unexpected

After the shock of last Thursday I knew things would be different.

And they are.

Surprisingly, they are better.

I'm not going to go into a lot of detail here and now - information will surely be leaked out in time, but for now I'm just keeping what I know. Suffice it to say though, that life is good for a Monday morning. And to think I nearly called in sick! While a morning in bed might have been nice, this morning's happenings were infinitely nicer.

For those of you who were concerned, thanks so much for the IM's and the emails! ESPECIALLY *L* - btw, how about that reading...???

A quick update on my weekend, etc.
Movie reviews: Robots - frickin' AWESOME!! Go see it
The Ring 2 - wait until it comes out on video...not as good as the first

My folks house - Great and a half as usual. I love my mom and dad. And they seem to like Chris. The whole purpose of the weekend was *definitely* not some "bring the boyfriend home to meet the parents" thing - Chris was just kind of along for the ride - but they seemed to get along great. And my parents didn't say a thing about us not needing separate beds. It was a non-issue. Guess I shouldn't have worried...

Austin - didn't do much - mostly a bunk trip. But it WAS Austin, and I love Austin so much. Went and ate at Quacks and that was worth the trip alone. I just love being there and breathing the air.

And on that note my lunch hour is just about over with. I better wrap this up. More will be revealed later, I promise! *wink*

And to my new friend, as odd as it is, if you're reading - Hi! It was so nice to talk with you. I hope we talk again soon.

Here's to finding new friends in the oddest places and situations,
Darbi

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger The Merry Widow said...

I want the "reveal" right now! I hate being in the dark!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com