Monday, February 14, 2005

Today...

What exactly can I say about today?

It's Valentine's Day...which usually is not my favorite day of the year. It's very commercial. It was invented by Hallmark to screw hard-working people out of a few more bucks for a card and maybe a trinket one more day out of the year. I've never been one of those girls who wanted or even appreciated an expensive piece of jewlery - I'd rather you save your money for something more practical.
My personal feeling on expressions of love is that the TRULY great ones don't cost a thing and that they're much better when I'm not expecting them.

But this year Valentine's Day is different.

THIS year it is special.

Not because I've become some sort of a materialistic person that wants something for Valentine's Day, but because I got something for Valentine's Day. I got something great. It didn't cost a thing, but it means more to me than anything I could ever imagine.

Thank you, Chris. Oh, and that thing...yeah... ;-)

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger PoweredBy said...

Contragts Darbi. Halmark sucks and so do those stupid chalky-ass candy hearts. Yep, I said it.

http://metrocreative.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com