Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The Cafe

Well it is Wednesday, which means I will be heading out to the Cafe tonight. I couldn't stand it and called Chris last night to make sure he is going to be there. I just have GOT to see him again. I think he is a witch and put some horrible spell on me after Saturday night, because I have not been able to stop thinking about him since. I'm trying really hard to take it easy though - because we all know I definitely don't need to be falling into anything too lovey dovey.

To help this cause I did call my good friend last night and went to see him. He's getting less and less appealing every time I see him. I thought of Chris the whole time...

Trying to keep my mind VERY occupied I also gave my number to a guy here at work yesterday. He does not actually work for the same company - he works for one of the contractor companies finishing up the new office building that I just moved into. They're still putting on finishing touches, so he's here every day. THIS boy is a cutie. His name is Randy and he looks like a young Dave Navarro - but with a scruffier beard and BLUE - yes, blue - eyes!! I think he's got a lot going on in his life right now and he is definitely moving soon - but maybe we can go out and have a drink or something someday soon and just get to know each other better. I just want to sit and stare at his blue eyes for a couple of hours! Here's hoping he calls!!

That's all for now - I've got to get to work!!

Darbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com