Wednesday, June 08, 2005

OH MY GOD! MY EYES, MY EYES!!!

As interested as I am in pop culture and the lives of celebrities, I don't post about it very often. This morning, though, after my daily peruse of MSN's measly Entertainment pages, I'm drawn to write.

What the hell is UP with celebrity fashion these days? What is this - The Great Breastbone Epidemic of Aught Five? Glance through, if you dare, the photos here. Does any-fucking-body in Hollywood weigh more than 100 pounds? This is crazy. Women with no body fat and no breast tissue left have given up on the push-up bra to show clevage and have just decided that a sexy set of ribs will bring the men a-runnin'! Most of the ones NOT sporting a boney front miss the chance only because they've got two loads of silicone out front replacing the natural ones that were Adkins'ed away!

I'm not saying I'm the ideal here. I'm not saying that everyone should eat greasy cheeseburgers until they reach a size 12. I'm just saying that I shouldn't be able to study for an Anatomy test because there's nothing but a thin layer of skin between me and your bones! Forget fucking Somalia - send a little food relief to the rich and famous. Crazy...

On a positive note - because there always is one... MAJOR props for: Mandy Moore - for looking like a groovy, sexy gal who's had a meal in the last week, Ralph Lauren for wearing jeans and showing us that life is NEVER that serious, some geeky guy who got to show up with Miss Universe (thank you, Corporate Sponsorship, eh buddy?), and finally David Bowie - for managing to still look THAT fucking hot when you're THAT fucking old.

Time for me to get some more work done! Have a LOVELY day, everybody!
Darbi

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger The Merry Widow said...

What's worse than the skinny girls? The guys who like them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com