Monday, June 06, 2005

The Things They Never Told You...

...in those steamy romance novels.
You know the ones - some beefy Fabio guy looming creepily over some fainting Southern Belle about to use his tongue to explore the nether-regions of her digestive system...

In those books, love and romance are all about serious and deep passion. There's drama and intense emotion. It's heavy, man...

In the real world...at least in my world, love and romance are so much different - so much better I think.
In my world, a silly wrestling match turns into a SERIOUS wrestling match...and somehow that turns into some of the best sex I've had in a loooooong time...
In my world, my silly boyfriend spends his days sewing, ripping seams, and re-sewing (correctly) a fun striped vest. He finishes it this evening and starts playing dress-up. That's right...dress-up. Just like when we were kids. He gets an entire "outfit" together and prances around the living room with a silly grin on his face. I'm more turned on than I've been by him in weeks...and that's saying a lot.
In my world, the best things he does for me is listen and understand when I bitch about everything else in my life...but he doesn't give me one reason to bitch to anyone else about him.
In my world, sometimes I pick up his dishes and sometimes he picks up mine. We just do little shit like this for each other.
In my world, life is gooood. In my world, anytime it's us, I'm happy. When the whole world around us turns to shit, we turn to each other - and that's enough. Broke or otherwise, at home or out, we are having fun...together.

Enough for now...I'm going to start shutting down, try and peel my silly boyfriend out of his fun, stripey outfit, and try and coax him into a hot shower! Woo!

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger L said...

he sounds amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com