Thursday, June 02, 2005

Holy Shit

Can this day just end already?!?!?!?! It's 10 minutes until I can get out of here and I'm just so ready to be away. The day wasn't particularly hard or grueling...I'm just done. Some days are like that. Some days the motivation simply doens't follow me into the office.

I think I'm just stir-crazy. I sit in the office all day. I've sat at the house the last two nights. We've gotten stuff done - we've actually CLEANED our bedrooms (holy shit), and other lovely, lovely things - but at home nonetheless...

But tonight...TONIGHT there is a free jazz concert at Market Street and a gathering of buddies at Sams Boat. We have ZERO money for Sams boat...but maybe we'll show up and pray for mercy from a friend or two. :-D I can't WAIT until the 15th...I'll actually be able to turn my cell phone back on and pay some bills! Woohoo! Who would have ever thought I'd be THIS happy to pay frickin' bills....

Anywhoo...it's 5 and I'm gettin' the hell outta here.

Have a great one - show up at Market Street if you're out - or meet me at Sams and buy me a drink!

Darbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com