Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Dear Blogreaders,

Dear Blogreaders,

In the words of my friend Steve the Bottle Guy, Como esta frijoles...how have you BEAN? (yuk, yuk, yuk)

I'd like to share with you today the reason WHY I write my blog. I write my blog for a few different reasons:
1. Because I like to write - and this gives me a chance to from time to time
2. To share my thoughts with my friends, acquaintences, and strangers alike.
3. To keep my friends abreast on current happenings in my life

For the most part I try and keep things on a happy and positive note. I like to make my friends smile and I like to hear from them how much they enjoyed my post or how I made them think.

With this in mind I have one small message for one small percent of those of you who read my blog. (and you probably know who you are)

If my blog offends you, pisses you off, or "sickens" you, please stop reading the damn thing.

Pissing you off, sickening you, or offending you is not anywhere on my list of reasons to write in this blog. In fact, hearing of how my posts sicken you does only one thing - makes me not want to write anymore. In addition - reading that in YOUR blog pisses me off, which is why I will no longer be visiting your little place in cyberspace. I know that I control my own happiness and if leaving your pissy, ranting, and negative blog off of my daily reading list will lift my own mood I'm great with that. Let me recommend that you do the same thing. I've told you on a lot of occasions that no one is pissing in your breakfast cereal but you. I'm removing the urine from mine as of today. I hope that you can do the same. Unless of course my suspicions are correct, and you're much more content with your life wallowing in self-pity and loathing your situation that you refuse to improve on your own. In that case, continue checking in on my blog here. Keep reading about what a POSITIVE outloook on life can do for a general demanor.


That's enough of that though - why waste any more space on my happy blog getting a message across to someone who will never turn her face to the sun peeking out of the clouds.

For all of my OTHER blogreaders. The ones who are reading my blog for a good reason - for the reasons that I am WRITING my blog - I love you all. You are my friends, my family, or maybe strangers - but as long as you're walking the path with a bounce in your step and a smile on your face, you're in my heart.

Reverting from bitch mode in ...
3...
2...
1...

Darbi

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Wow. Who out there is offended by your blog? Actually, I can think of one person who might be and if it's who I think it is, then that person has no life anyway.

I personally love reading you blog. It makes me smile and it makes me think. Doesn't get any better than that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com