Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ever have one of those days?

One of those GOOD days, that is! :-D

FINALLY...I've been in such a muck lately - one of those really annoying mucks where the actual cause is nothing you can put your finger on. I've just been down and sleepy and kinda depressed. I don't know if it is because of all of the pressure I've put on myself lately to make a TURN in my life or what...but I've been in a muck.

This morning, however, I woke up and there was no muck. No good reason for its sudden disappearance, but no muck either! I woke up when I wanted to (or at least CLOSER to when I wanted to). I had time to stop to pick up food on the way to work and was STILL here early. I'm feeling pleasant, happy, and motivated.

Of course my first instinct is to put all of this positive energy into my work - which I believe has suffered greatest from my recent muckdom - but I knew I had to at least make time for a short blog. I want everyone to know that I am now safe to approach again! No more shitty attitude! :-D Not that any of you actually snubbed me for my bad mood (thank you very much) but now you can actually look forward to talking to me!

So now, I am going to do the right thing and get to work. But I will blog again soon. I promise.

To friends who are always there - even on the not-so-happiest of days,
Darbi

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh...I wish I could be one of those people to hang out with you and put up with your bad moods!! I'd take whatever mood you wanted to dish out to just be able to hang out on a regular basis. Graduation is Saturday! Hurray! I'm so burned out I could scream--still got one more project to turn in before it's all over. Hopefully soon we can see each other....I'm going through serious withdrawal.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Darbi said...

I miss you so much! Even when you don't sign your posts! Heeheehee...

I don't know what me and Chris have going on later this summer but I've got a buttload of vacation coming and a car that loves roadtrips!

Or my house is also always open for you guys to come down here and have some fun too!

Or we could meet somewhere in the middle...

It really doesn't matter whatever way it happens - I need to see you SOON!!!

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you didn't know it was me....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com