Monday, April 11, 2005

I Heart Boys...and Girls...

You know I get to thinking about all of the different types of people that I'm attracted to...

Really there's quite a few different categories...

So I figured I'd list them out! The pictures are celebrities - not so much because I only find celebrities attractive, but just relatability in general.

First there's the long haired boys:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then there's the facial hair boys:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of course, the preceeding boy is the groomed facial hair boy. I also have a HUGE thing for dirty boys:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

THEN the goth boys/boys in makeup
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally for the boys section there are the Black hair/Blue eyes boys:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now as a lovely segway into the "Gals" section - I give you the Sexually Ambiguous section...mmmm:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(They're ALL hot)

And finally - I'll throw a gal in here. I couldn't find any good pictures on the net of my "usual" type, but this one will do quite nicely. She's short, dark hair, and can pull off the butch look really well, even though she doesn't go for it here:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


These are mostly my types of folks...and combinations of all of these things are DEFINITELY appreciated! Of course, you can see the one and only trait to go thru all sections is dark hair...I just love it!

So...who do you love?

Darbi


p.s. - BONUS BLOGGER POINTS to anyone who can name ALL of the celebrities!

5 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger L said...

ohhhh man..i had the BIGGEST crush on frank'n'furter when i was growing up.
i definetly don't have one type that i'm attracted to. well, maybe that's a lie. i like guys that sort of have a stocky figure and are a litte on the short side. not too short - maybe 5'9.
oooooo - and i have dark and and i'm short! *wink wink - lol**

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger The Merry Widow said...

I'm usually into preppy white boys. But lately I've been into Mexican bad boys, who have other girlfriends. Yowza!

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Darbi said...

L - OOOOOOH! So when am I takin' a trip up to your side of the country??? :-p Hahaha! How's the routine coming? Ready for your big show?

MW - Preppy white boys are nice to look at from time to time - but I need something a little more "alternative". I've dated the Mexican bad boy - and they're fun at the time but never a good idea long term... :-D

No takers on the Extra Blogger Points for naming them all???

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger L said...

i think the second one is dave navaro?
i'm notoriously bad with knowing celebrities...
the routine is coming along :)
xox~

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Darbi said...

Okay - so L gets 1 point for Dave Navarro (I don't count off for spelling hahaha) and Kate gets 3 points for her guesses.

You ALL get NEGATIVE 50 points though for missing the very obvious NAME on the last picture. That's Ani DiFranco (duh)!!

Welcome to my blog, Kate, hope you come back soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com