Friday, April 08, 2005

Tribute

This is not the greatest blog in the world, no. This is just a tribute...

Yeah...If ever, all of a sudden, there shined a shiney demon who told me to blog the best blog in the world I would have blogged the blog that I blogged last night. It was the best blog in the world.

But then stupid, motherfuckin' blogger was a stupid piece of shit and had an error and my blog was lost.

And so I rewrote it in Microsoft Word. I liked the first draft better, but take 2 is perfectly acceptable as the greatest blog in the world.

But even later in the night I couldn't get stupid blogger to work.

I'll try again tonight to copy and paste the greatest blog in the world.

But today, I post a tribute...

As Rod Ryan would say...F Blogger,

Darbi

3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Yeah! Blogger fucked with me last night too. But this morning when I logged in, it had my draft saved, so I was able to re-post it today. Maybe it'll work for you too!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Monkey Boy said...

HA ! Mine actually posted last night. Wierd shizzle...It was fine up until the "publish blog" stage, then it gave me a Page Could Not Be Found error. But Lo and behold! I look at my blog and there it is. Eeeeenterestink.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger L said...

hey!
i have one show for a fundraiser on the 16th, and another one on the 18th (this one is actually a contest and we could win 50 bux and go to the final round) i'm not sure which ones makes me more nervous. usually when i do shows i do things on my own, but this is a choreographed routine with another person. i'm petrified i'm gonna fling the hoop into the crowd or somewhere else and then we'll forget all the choreography and just stand there. *shudder*
xoxo!
Larisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com