Monday, February 21, 2005

Another Loss

"We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws."
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
Hunter S. Thompson

Another great loss in the literary world.

This man was never afraid to write what he wanted to. He was ridiculously truthful all the time, and therefore a great personal hero. He did mention once, however, about not writing everything in order to keep himself and a whole shitload of people out of jail. ...I can respect that... :-D

I'm gonna be really honest with y'all today and simply apologize for not blogging a little more - especially after a weekend. I've got some swimming thoughts this evening that need to be worked out for my own personal use. So I'm going to get to that. More later when I can sort these feelings out and file them away to make room for more lovely blogginess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com