Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Another Day Another...Confusion

Well, I'm going to try to come up with a slightly less cryptic blog than yesterday's. However, I am in only a slightly less cryptic mood.
Thanks to some chatting and couch time with some of my lovely friends I have decided to just go with the flow on this new strange attitude of mine, and continue to do what makes me happy - whether that is what's made me happy in the past or not.

In other, more wonderful news, Chris was kind enough to send me a link to a concert that I can't believe I didn't know about before. ANI DIFRANCO is coming to Houston!!!! I am absolutely ecstatic! I have loved her and her music for nearly 10 years. She's a folky, tree-huggin', liberal, feminist, indie rock girl who plays a mean guitar. She's refused to sell out to any major record label and has maintained success on her very own Righteous Babe label. And to top it all off...she's damn cute.

Which brings me to my next bit of confusion. I started checking out Ani on the internet and thinking about what a cute gal she is. And I started thinking about some other gals I know. Which lead to more weird thinking. Now I know that I've mentioned here on my blog before and my good friends all know that I am not exactly picky in the gender department when it comes to attraction. I am bisexual. I'm a damn picky bisexual - but bi nonetheless. Well sitting and thinking about women in general today I was feeling a little bit more like my "old self". So I start wondering...maybe my appetite for love and affection hasn't waned completely - maybe I've just had my fill of men for the time being. Maybe I'm taking my biggest swing to the alternative side of the sexual preference road I've ever taken and that's what the big deal is. Who knows...I can't figure it out. I need to spend some quality time with my tarot cards and just make peace with whatever this is. I'll figure it out. Life is good.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Life is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com