Thursday, November 04, 2004

A post only partially about Chris

Okay - so it is Thursday morning - time to blog. I went to the cafe last night and had a great time again with Chris. This is something you should know by now - so I won't get all sappy over it.

The REAL news of the morning. I was sitting here just straining myself trying to think of something else BESIDES last night to post and low-and-behold something lovely falls into my lap!! You may remember a while back a post about a guy named Randy - a contractor here at the office. I gave him my number but he never called. Then he stopped showing up here to work so I thought he was just avoiding me - so I let it go. BUT I got here this morning and he was back. Seems he'd been put out on some other jobs and also took a short vacation to Chicago. He smiled when he saw me and we exchanged "good morning" pleasantries. I thought - fine, but I'm still mad for him not calling. But THEN, ladies and gentlemen, THEN I had to take a trip to the ladies' room. When I came back Randy was walking away from my office. He saw me, smiled a 100-watt grin, and said, "Oh THERE you are! I was looking for you!" HE was looking for ME!! Eeeeeek....! (Okay - that's my girly moment for the morning). So we stood outside my office and talked for a really long time. Come to find out, he knows about the Cafe and almost went there last night with some friends - I would have lost it if he'd walked in the door! So anyway - we've got a lot in common when it comes to music likes so I'm hoping that will grow into some more conversations and maybe even a night out at the Cafe. Hey, Chris said he wanted to keep it casual, right?? No problem with me bringing another date some Wednesday....
:-D


It's Thursday morning, and life is GOOOOOOOOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com