Friday, February 25, 2005

It's FRIDAY!

In honor of Monkey Boy's People Appreciation Week I have resolved to appreciate my coworkers today by letting them know how I *really* feel. I will dust off favorites like:
"And your crybaby whiney-assed opinion would be...?"
"Sarcasm is one just one more service we offer!"
"If I throw a stick, will you leave?"
"Do I look like a people person to you?"
These are all great because I work in HR - heeheehee...All of us in my department have these really lovely signs at our desk with a demon-spawn baby face taken off of some tabloid cover and "Welcome to Sub-Human Resources". We're a really fun department! :-D

Pete and Sam were farking awesome last night. I just love those guys...
Sam even sang Umbrella for me, which is absolutely my favorite song of his. The lyrics are really beautiful and the symbolism is great. It's just my kind of song!

Today is Go Texan Day in Houston - so it is one of my favorite days of the year. Not really because I'm such a proud and true Texan gearing up for the rodeo - but because it's the one day of the year that we're allowed to wear jeans at work to "show off our Texan spirit". I just work so much better in a comfy pair of jeans. Ahhhhh.....comfort.... :-D

Weekend plans are SO very up in the air. My roommate and I are considering a road trip to Austin I think - or at least the last I checked. Who knows what kind of silliness we can get into there...hmmm :-D Guess it's time to check out Austin's CraigsList and see what's going on!

That's it for this morning's update. I'm running on less than 3 hours of sleep so work is going to be a chore - so I better get to it.

Happy Friday, Go Texas, yay for jeans!
Darbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com