Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wow...

So I came back here today looking for an old, old post. It's amazing to me that it's been 3 years since I've posted anything here - it seems like much less...but at the same time the feelings and emotions seem so long ago. Weird and crazy stuff!

Life is still crazy and I'm not onto bigger and better things - back in HR at a rehab center in Montrose, Unitarian Universalism, and Facebook! Myspace is still the devil, but just because it's full of spam and silliness. Facebook FTW!

I'm still with Chris and love him madly and love my life at the moment. I have wonderful friends and an amazing community around me for support and sustaining energy.

Maybe I'll come back and pick this blog up where I left it off. I, IN NO WAY, need more to do ... but I remember this being so much fun...

We'll see!

9 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger L said...

Hey!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Darbi said...

OH my gosh! Hey, yourself! Long time no hear. Hope everything's going well for you.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger The GE Daily said...

I am the same way. whatever comes to mind that day, write it down. Writing is like cooking, in my opinion, very liberating. I was trying to show my two year old how to make spaghetti. She insisted on writing, well scribbling on the wall with a ball point pen. lol. It really is a crazy life. Fun though.

Greg
thegedaily.blogspot.com

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Bandit said...

Check it out:
http://crazykids101.blogspot.com/

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darbi, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: http://forex-highest-paying-keyword.blogspot.com

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger visio2010sale said...

'microsoft office' Microsoft visio 2010 Backstage is part connected with Fluent Urinary incontinence, in addition to purposeful areas of the particular closed purpose. Behind the scenes looks at coming from [files] directory content label entry, will assist you to Microsoft visio 2010 download look for remedy for pulling Visio prevalent capabilities ([files] listing name supplanted the old 'microsoft office' employed [Microsoft Office] button along with [files] operate family table). Should you be 1st applied a ShapeSheet Visio formulation, the formula of comparable Exceed formula, but the Visio 2010 truth is can make use of these supplements computer programming along with recount graphics. Visio 2010 download

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JESUS LOVES YOU! GOD BLESS YOU!
Greetings from Rio/Brazil

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are Really Good Webmaster!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's funny how you post something and then you come back to it and you're just like, "Whoa...I WROTE that?" It's cool seeing it, too...like how your mindspace was at that time. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com